The benefits of Drupal 9
Drupal 9's out-of-the-box features can simplify creating a modern, good-looking, mobile-ready website that highlights your company's specific offerings and expertise. When it's time to migrate, update, or upgrade from Drupal 6/7/8 to Drupal 9, our skilled Drupal team can help you make the leap. We've created a migration checklist to assist you.
We invite you to review our satisfied customer case studies, including several Drupal 6 to Drupal 8 migrations.
Our Drupal migration team has extensive expertise in:
- Integration with other online systems, including Moodle, Xero, ERP systems, single sign-on (SSO), and REST XML/JSON web services
- Migration of existing content and content types, including Taxonomy, Views, and supporting content
- Modifying pre-built themes, or building themes from scratch using Photoshop or other mockups
- Custom functionality, such as:
- monitoring and managing internal workflows;
- supporting unique client needs; and
- managing content, including pay-per-view.
Additionally, our team wants to make sure you have a complete solution. We can assist with:
- Configuration management;
- E-mail deliverability support and anti-spam measures; and
- Best security and sustainability practices.
Our Drupal team has been developing Drupal websites for over 10 years. We have experience with Drupal 6, Drupal 7, Drupal 8, and Drupal 9. We’ve migrated complex websites from Drupal 6/7/8 to Drupal 9. Our Drupal Marketplace listing explains more about us and also lists the dozens of modules to which we've contributed. We continually keep up-to-date with the latest Drupal developments and best security practices. If you are looking for other software services, we offer custom software development.
Based in Southeast Ohio, we offer extremely competitive rates. Please contact us for a free project estimate for your Drupal migration project, or any of your Drupal support needs.
Drupal 6 and 7 are best left behind
Drupal 6, a popular content management system, reached its end-of-life in 2016. This means that the Drupal community no longer updates all Drupal 6 modules with the latest security fixes, or even provides Security Advisories for unsupported modules. And Drupal 7 will reach its end-of-life in November 2022. Drupal’s maintainers recommend upgrading to Drupal 9 as soon as possible. Migration to Drupal 9 brings other benefits for your business, such as responsive or mobile-ready design.
Drupal 9 makes mobile-friendly design easy
In many cases Drupal 6 and 7 websites were not designed to work well on tablets and phones, since those devices were not mainstream when the sites were designed. When we redesign your site in Drupal 9, we'll use responsive design to ensure your site looks great when viewed on a wide variety of modern web browsers used on different phones and tablets. Contact us for a free project quote. We'd like the opportunity to help you meet your goals for your website.