Kosada is a small, owner-operated company founded in Columbus and now based in Athens, Ohio.
Take a look around, and then contact us for a free quote for your project.
Quartz Builder has been updated not once, but twice since its original release in spring of this year! The application that allows you to easily create applications from your Quartz Composer creations now boasts numerous added features and improvements to performance:
QuartzBuilder 1.1 improvements:
- Iterator Accelerator – reduces iterator overhead by 5-15%
- Streamlined event handling
- Launch an app in fullscreen mode on any monitor
- Screen count & dimensions provided to the composition at runtime
- Drag and drop support
- Your generated apps can now fade-in on startup and fade-out on exit
- Automatic updating via Sparkle
QuartzBuilder 1.2 improvements:
- Added User-interactive Composition Parameters
- Further performance improvements
- Improved security
- Better resource location
- Improved support for features in Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6), including gestures
Peter and Niclas have been our contacts at Noise Industries, who commissioned Kosada to develop custom Quartz Composer effects for use with their recent FxFactory release. Our contribution was the ParticleMetrix plugin bundle. Now that the release has been out for a little while, we have a follow-up interview with them:Read more
Kosada's Quartz Composer department, aka Kineme, has come out with another new application: Quartz Builder allows you to easily create applications from your Quartz Composer creations, without having to muck about in Xcode. This nifty piece of software actually bundles together all the plugins and other files you need for others to use the products of your efforts in Quartz Composer, without having the same setup that you used to create them. A great boon to the usefulness and portability of Quartz Composer. Info and download link on the Quartz Builder profile page.