Erie Plating Company Website
After overhauling Erie Plating Company's company intranet, we revamped their online presence with a new, Drupal-based website in June 2007. Their previous website had been ravaged by misguided SEO practices and was full of dead links, static HTML pages, and meaningless copy. We transferred the whole thing to Drupal 4.7, with small tweaks for better search indexing and usability. Then, in July 2008, we completely redesigned the entire concept from the ground up, making use of the improved features that became available in Drupal 6.
Erie Plating Company's website features:
- A fully searchable dynamic list of their regularly-run finishing and coating job types filterable on fields such as name, substrate metal, and effect.
- Individualized contact forms for each of their management contacts, as well as a site-wide email contact form.
- Image galleries of various aspects of plant function
- Front-page newsblog for press releases and updates
- Custom forms for customer interaction such as request for quote forms and surveys, with trackable response storage and analysis.
Here's what they had to say about it:
"Excellent work, thank you for the team work...
Thank you for your continued follow through."
"OUTSTANDING, EXCELLENT WORK."