KinemeCore 0.5 Release
New Features in 0.5.1
- Extra Editor allows multiple editors per composition.
- Compositions in The Cloud -- You can now automatically download the compositions uploaded to kineme.net through KinemeCore, and you can embed them in your compositions as virtual macros.
- PlugIn Installation Assistant -- Does it go in Quartz Composer Patches or Quartz Composer Plug-Ins? The KinemeCore PlugIn Installation Assistant knows the answer.
- The new PlugIn Manager panel can inspect your plugins for obsolete, incorrectly installed, or duplicate plugins. It can also try to fix these problems with a single click.
- Linear Noodles -- declutter your compositions with Linear Noodles.
- Universal Safe Mode -- Instead of maintaining dozens of safe-mode workaround plugins, we've given KinemeCore the ability to bypass safe mode checks for all unofficial-API unsafe patches on a per-application basis.
- "QTZInfo inside" -- Our Spotlight importer(QTZInfo) is now bundled with KinemeCore. QTZInfo inspects every note, patch, and port of your composition to help you find it via Spotlight.
- The Editor Status panel lets you inspect QC's current memory usage and thread count (to help spot leaks and runaway threads before it's too late), and also indicates if QC is running in 32 or 64 bit mode.
- Experimental Macro Patch Transmutation -- modify your macros without breaking noodles.
Fixes in 0.5.1
- fixed issue with Curved noodles in 10.6
- fixed issue with Spotlight metadata extraction
- fixed issue with Installing plugins from read-only mediums
- fixed shrinking window issue on 10.6
- fixed some behind the scenes configuration/registration